Random Ramblings about stuff I see going on in biotech, internet and the stuff I read.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Personality types.

So over at YoungFemaleScientist she gets her personality type. I don't think she took it seriously, but you don't know. If you are in sales, you put a lot more stock in these things as it pretty much totally affects how you approach people. AND, at sales training you always go through getting your own.

I am an ENTP.

I was a solid non-beleiver in this stuff....until using it made my sales numbers went up. There is a really good book ( Please understand me) and the follow on books. They are a total good read, and I have to say reading about myself has helped a bunch with how I manage people. Understanding them gives good guidance on what they want and what kind of goals to set for them. Understanding customers helps understand how they want to hear things, thus helps you close faster.

Anyway... totally worth learning about.

No comments: