Random Ramblings about stuff I see going on in biotech, internet and the stuff I read.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

WTDW your PH.D. - Reading material

continuing this brain dump....

There are sites that I didn't read until I got in to business. Honestly, I didn't even know they existed...

so, for those in school who are curious....

You will read the following more religiously than you should.

Genomeweb : Where to find out who laid off, who acquired, and who announced what. This is, sadly enough, the first thing I read every day.
BioITworld : Informatics focus.
BioFind Rumors : You have to keep in mind that no one who is happy with their jobs posts here... not everyone is this unhappy. Good place to see who is for sale, as very frequently you get the drop on things there. BUT -> there is an awful lot of crap here.
BioSpace : Jobs Jobs and more Jobs. Also News, but mostly Jobs. Monster is good, but this is better.

No comments: